Monday, May 20, 2013

Someone got a bloglift

Follow my blog with Bloglovin HOLY MOLEY look at this place!! Doesn't it look great!! I was never a big fan of how my blog looked before, but look at her now. I read a few blogs every morning and one of them is Hubby Jack's blog and he does blog designs for people who use blogger, if you use wordpress I hear that he is currently learning how to design those as well. If you want your blog to be pimped, go stop by HJ's blog Here. If you want to laugh then you should visit his page as well. He just makes me laugh. He is also married to another blogger that I read regularly, her name is Holly and as far as I can tell she is one of the nicest bloggers out there, go visit her Here. Through my blog I have met some pretty awesome people. Some of them have been new readers and others have been bloggers.  I am still relatively new to the blogging world, but to be honest from what I have seen up to this point has all been good stuff.  There are some people out there that want to be negative and all judgy, but who has time for those people.  It mostly bothers me when they are mean to some of my favorite bloggers because a lot of them are just trying to help people. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY CRITICISM for my blog. Up to this point all of you readers have been awesome. THANK YOU!!  Okay, I will stop being all mushy.

This weekend we went to the sand dunes and had a blast.  This was the second time we took R, the first time was right after his 1st birthday and let's say I won't be taking another 1 year old to the Sand Dunes. This time, R was great.  It took him a little bit to understand the boundaries there, but once he got that down he did pretty good.

This was one of the only times that they played inside, most of the time him and his friends were outside running around or riding. 

we stopped to take a break, he loved playing in the BIG sand box. (this one didn't have cats "treats" in it)

I never could get ALL three of them to look at me at the same time. Oh well. 

R taking a drink out of Dad's camelbak (a book bag with a water bladder in it, for those people who don't know what a camelbak is)
Then he decided he should just wear it. He is just too cute sometimes. 
R and his buddy at the bottom of one of the sand dunes.
He decided that we needed to bring some of the sand home. He is putting sand on the floor board of the RZR. He loved that thing. 

We all had a GREAT time there.  We owe a big thanks to our friend Matt and Kayla for letting us borrow their motor home and trailer.  The motor home made it much easier to take R with us. We really needed this trip.  I got to ride my 3-wheeler this weekend and I haven't done that in a LONG time and it was a BLAST. Jed and I decided that really all we need is a RZR, 3-wheeler, and a dirt bike from here on out. Jed had a BLAST on his new (new to him) dirt bike, he rekindled his love for jumping again. I never did get a pic of that, but for not riding a dirt bike in a long time, the kid still has some skills. :) As for me, that 3-wheeler will always have a special place in my heart, it was the first ATV that I learned to ride on it and to be honest I would rather ride that 3-wheeler than any 4-wheeler out there. R only rode in the RZR, but one day he will have his own toys out there and until then he is stuck in the RZR, but he isn't complaining. 

On a very positive note, I got on the scale today and I am down to 171.8 and let me tell you people I am freaking happy about that. I haven't been able to get below 172 in a LONG time, in fact I was seeing a lot of 174's and 175's, which was NOT making me happy. I have also been having some problems with my shins, but I am hoping after resting my legs all weekend that I might be able to run again this week, but I may seriously have to go to the doctor and have him look at them, they hurt even when I am not running now. No bueno. I have a 5K this weekend and I am hoping to run it with R in the jogging stroller, but we will see, I might be walking that 5K which will make me really sad. But I also don't want to permanently damage my legs either. 

I hope you all had a GREAT weekend.  Also, I have not had time to add anything to my tabs on the top of my page so if you go check them out you might be disappointed because I haven't had a chance to put anything in there yet, but I will try to get that done this week. Have a good week folks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment