Thursday, May 16, 2013

I am a Goober

Alright, Let's take it down a notch and get rid of the tissues.

The word goober is a GREAT way to explain my personality. I am a Goober. I totally am. And why am I telling you this, well........ Let me tell you a little story from this morning.

I woke up this morning and put this on
look at that sexy hair. I am trying to grow it out and well it isn't going that smoothly today. Seriously after looking at this pic I may need to call the salon. 

You know the basic polo shirt with a white shirt underneath it. I have done this a million times and I have worn that white shirt about a million and one times.  I get to work today and I feel so claustrophobic in this shirt.  I mean I am going CRAZY! So I start to think, well maybe I gained weight. Nope, my pants feel the same and my arms actually fit better in this shirt. Well shit, that isn't it then.  Well maybe I am having some kind of subconscious crap going on in my head.  So I start thinking about everything and if I am stressed about anything.  Nope, not really. We are going to the sand dunes this weekend, but I am really excited about that so that can't be it. Well crap, what the hell is wrong with me.  At this point I am starting to stress out about the fact that I can't figure this out. And I still feel claustrophobic in this damn shirt. Later in the morning I go to the bathroom to use the ladies room and when I am washing my hands I look up in the mirror and see something funky on my white shirt.  So I lean in to see what it is and guess what it is..................................

Yeah I had my shirt on backwards. Folks I would like to say this is the first time I have done this, but to be honest I have done this several times. But that isn't what got me to thinking about how gooberish I am. It is the fact that I spent so much of my morning trying to think of why my subconscious was making me feel claustrophobic. I literally thought I might be going crazy! So this post is dedicated to my gooberness.  ENJOY!! 
yeah I am trying to dance (remember Elaine from Seinfeld, well I am not far from it!!)

I take random pics of me drinking my green smoothie. YUM!!
I went to Buffalo Wild Wings looking like this. I bet they were scared when I walked in.
I am proud to be apart of this family and a redneck. LOL
This picture doesn't do it justice, but seriously I looked like a Rodeo clown. 
I still find this clip funny as shit, it still makes me LOL. Okay I am laughing as I write this. 

I enjoy a good bonfire. And to be honest, I don't think we will ever own a fancy fire ring/pit so this is as classy as it gets for us. And I'm okay with that. 
This is me right after my first 3 mile run. Yeah I took this pic and then I put it on the Internet. You are welcome for the laughs. 

So what is the point of this post.  Well, I am a goober and I am proud of it. And I was trying to think of another word that could describe me and really this just about nails it. Dork might be a good one too, but I think I might be a little funnier than a dork. And then I thought Nerd, but that implies that I am incredibly smart and well, that isn't very accurate. I am not saying I am a dummy, but nerd is just being too nice. So Goober it is. 

This is going to be my last post for the week. I didn't want to leave the week with something so serious, that just isn't me, hence the Goober part of me again. You guys just don't know what you are going to get from me, do ya?? I bet husband feels the same way, one day he has a lovely wife and the next day the wicked witch shows up. That is how I roll folks. We are heading to the Sand Dunes tomorrow morning to be all redneckish and I won't be around to do a post. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and let some of your inner Goober out, seriously it feels good. But not too much, we can't have too many goobers running around because then I really have nothing to offer society. 
PEACE! Yeah this is as gangster as I get. LOL I thought this one was pretty darn funny actually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment