Friday, April 19, 2013

We made it another week!!

It is Friday Bitches!!

Sorry for the F bomb, but it isn't the same without it. I will probably look like this on Monday:
 But that is okay, it will give me something to do ;)

I weighed myself this morning and it was the exact same as 2 weeks ago.  I should be pissed, but to be honest I freaking happy.  I ate like a garbage can this week. Anything I saw, I ate it! Seriously, I am not exaggerating. But yesterday I finally practiced some self control and did alright.
This is a taco salad made with turkey meat and black beans and corn, it was freaking good. No salad dressing needed. 
  I also joined the new gym yesterday and got my arse on a treadmill and elliptical.  Today I got my lazy arse up and went to group power (lifting class) and did a pretty good workout.  So things are looking up. Maybe that is why I am in such a good mood.


This was actually taken after the class, but the clock is an hour slow, so I thought it would still get the point across. LOL 

I did not work out Monday thru Wednesday (BOO!!), but I had a kidney infection and I felt like crap. My back was killing me and I was freaking tired so I didn't work out. And I wish I could say that I got a lot done in the house, but I didn't. Double BOO!! But by Thursday I knew that I needed to do SOMETHING.  So I got on that dreadmill and knocked out a mile (without my shin tape) and then did some work on the elliptical, I know that isn't the hardest workout, but it was a good way to ease back into it. Then this morning I got my butt kicked in group power, well actually it is getting better. So hopefully I won't be sore this weekend while we are at the Sand Dunes. We are going without R this weekend and I am looking forward to a little kid free time. Although as soon as tomorrow hits I will be sad and bored. I am always like that, but I know it is good for us. But to be honest I am ready to not ask my kid a million times if he has to go potty or to get out of something that he is not suppose to be in or threatening someone to go into time out. UGGGG that kid is a handful these days. Terrible twos are NOT fun and I keep hearing the third year isn't any better.

But that is what I got for you folks today. Oh I did try to curl my hair today, what do you think?
Yeah that is me in my robe. Sexy!?!?!? LOL you are suppose to be looking at my hair, gosh!!

Have a good weekend! We should as long as the weather stays decent. No more of this crap:
That is an ice covered bush. UGGG I am DONE with winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment