Today I am doing a link up with Jake and Holly. Go check out their blogs they are both really funny. Holly is super sweet. I have not met this person but it is a blog that I read everyday.
1. I laughed so hard I cried when... I watched Anchor man for the first time and Jack Black dropped kicked Baxter off the bridge. Jed and I had to go back to that scene like 5 times. It was just too funny. Baxter this burrito is so filling! LOL
2. My high school...years were awesome. Honestly I have nothing bad to say about high school. I wasn't popular, but I wasn't hated by people either. So all in all, it was a good experience. It might have something to do with the fact that I met my husband in high school, I know lame!
3. It really pisses me off... when people don't know how to drive correctly, but they are behind the wheel. I get that old people like to drive slow, but hurry the eff up. I don't have time for your slow arse. Seriously!
4. In ten years...I will be 41 effing years old. And a millionaire. End of story!
5. If I could erase one thing... some poor decisions in College. Like drinking so much I think I have alcohol poisoning and calling my mom and explaining to her that I have alcohol poisoning and my roommates are the worst people in the world for not taking me to the hospital. MOM I'M SO SORRY! And roommates, Thank you for NOT taking me to the hospital. Yeah I have been known to be the drama queen drunk :( I can't be perfect all the time ;)
6. In 1999... I was a Junior in high school probably hanging out in Jed's garage watching him fix his dirt bike again for the millionth time.
7. Honestly...why can't everyone get along. Seriously, it isn't THAT hard. shut your mouth and just be nice. And stop bombing the crap out of one another. Seriously, that isn't cool. No one thinks you are hot shit for doing that. Be a man/woman and confront your issues and stop hiding behind wrong doings.
8. To me, Sushi... is okay. But I live in KS, so what the hell do I know. I haven't had the "good stuff" yet. and by good stuff I mean the really fresh sushi that melts in your mouth stuff.
9. Someone really needs to invent... something that will make me look like a Jessica Alba. Isn't she pretty, sexy, and elegant?
10. The first time I drank alcohol... I was in high school (I know I am a horrible person) and we were at a party (isn't this every one's story) and I had planned on NOT drinking, but we were all around a table and people were taking shots. Well curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to see what the big deal was. So I took one, BIG mistake, it was DELICIOUS!! So of course I wanted another one and another one. Well I thought I was a bad A$s because I wasn't feeling a darn thing until I stood up and BAM, I was hammered. Oh did I mention the cops showed up and I had to walk back into town which was about 5 miles in the cold!! Also did I tell you that I tripped over a limestone fence. Yeah my shins had bruises on them for about 5 days. And that a certain someone tripped over said fence before me and I laughed and immediately did the same thing. What a DUM DUM!
11. The one question I would ask God is... .Why isn't it acceptable to drink wine/beer at work? Come on, it would seriously make things more interesting. Okay Okay on a serious note, I would ask him to say hello to some VERY special people up there: my 2 angel babies, my awesome 22 year old cousin, and some close friends who passed too early.
12. Lindsay Lohan... Can I trade her for one of the people on the list above, she isn't appreciating her life here on Earth, so I think one of those special people should be able to take her place. GROW UP LINDSAY!!