Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Questionaire

I thought I would do one of those questionnaires that use to be sent through e-mails. I think there are some new people reading my blog (i might be crazy for thinking this!!) and so this might be a good way for them to get to know me. This also might be a waste of time, LOL.


1. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone? It was about 11:15 and I was the only one in the bed until 2:00 ish, that is when the hubby came to bed.  Yeah I know he is CRAZY for staying up that late, but he doesn't listen to me.

2. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be? A beach vacation.  I have never really been to the beach and I really want to go and soak up some rays!! This weather is making me want it more and more!

3. What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why?Oh boy, this is a hard one.  I watch really crappy movies, but one that really gets to my soul is PS I love you.  I know cheesy right, but it gets me thinking about "what would I do?" You know, crap like that.

4. What is your favourite TV show of all time, you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? Oh man, another hard one. I think TV show of all time is Arrested Development OR The Walking Dead. And yes I can watch them over and over again and I quote lines from AD all the time. "ugg, you are still doing that?" Referring to George Micheal Jr. hunching over from a broom being tossed at him. Seriously you aren't going to get it unless you watch it. Or"that is why you don't leave the door open when the A/C is on." Lessons by George Michael Sr. LOL

5. Whats your favourite way to wake up and whats the first thing you do? Waking up to R jumping in our bed is pretty awesome, but only when it is after 7:00. :) And the first thing I do is jump into the shower if it is a week day on the weekend I go cuddle with R.

6. What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name? I would have to say Jessica, after all these years I have been attached to the name Jessica.

7. If you had to do a bushtucker challenge (you have to eat insects/grubs etc) what would be the worst thing you had to eat? Spiders.  I don't do Spiders.

8. Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? Now that's what you call music. and it was really crappy pop music. I am sure it is hanging around somewhere.

9. what would be your dream vehicle (bikes, cars, boats, and millennium falcon is allowed!)?Don't laugh, but it would be a Honda Odyssey Mini Van.  I think those things are AWESOME!!

10. Whats your favourite fantasy people sand which?Ohh this one took me a while to figure out what they were asking. I think I would pick the main character from Thor and Travis Pastrana. (Travis isn't the hottest thing, but he is funny and does some pretty cool things). Oh and if I could add another person it would be Marshall from How I Met Your Mother. I think he is hilarious.

11. What characteristics do you dislike in yourself?I hate that I procrastinate, which in turn makes me late for everything. I wish I could be more organized.

12. Your favourite item of clothing and why?Some jeans from AE.  They are really comfortable and go with anything.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be and who would it be with?Like i said before, somewhere with a beautiful beach and with my hubby.  It isn't a vacation without him. :)

14. If you could have any animal/creature, What would be your ultimate pet be?Well let me start off with that I have a dog already and her name is Sahara and she is pretty awesome.  She is a yellow lab and we got pretty lucky when we got her. I like REALLY big dogs so if it was up to me, I would get a Great Dane or a Mastiff. Yeah I know, I am crazy!

15. What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?This one is funny, I wanted to be the first woman NBA player or the First woman President. And no I will NEVER be either one of those.  There is NO amount of money that would convince me to be the President.

16. Whats the next planned event you're looking to in your life?Well this weekend we are going to Sand Dunes down in Oklahoma.  I am pretty stoked about that.

17. What were you doing before you started this?Shhhhh Working.

18. What was the last thing you ate that you really shouldn't of ?These club house crackers.  I have been eating like a crazy woman lately!

19. If you were an ice cream/haagen daz/Ben and Jerry's flavour what would you be?Vanilla.  I am just a plain Jane girl!

20. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn't want to talk to?ummm that is hard one. Probably the guy from the new gym I am joining. He called when I was in the middle of something and I thought it was someone important. Seriously I don't have time for that crap.I will call them when I am ready! ugg.

21. What was your favourite toy as a child . . .and now?ummmmm does a basketball count?? Or my bear that I got from my grandpa, his name is JP. And now, probably my phone or the bear that Jed got me in high school or college. His name is Sir Patrick and yep I still sleep with him.

22. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?It is probably at some lame movie and I was supper tired. I get into these laughing fits and I can't stop laughing even when it isn't that funny. Oh man they are pretty funny to watch, Jed gets a good laugh out of those!

23. What is stashed under your bed/mattress? Clothes nothing too exciting.

24. What did you dream about last night?I was running a half marathon with a friend of mine and I beat her and it felt like I only ran a block.  I was a little disappointed when I woke up.

25. What are you really afraid of?Mascots.  They freak me out. I HATE them. Or any costume that you can't see their face/eyes. You just never know who is in those stupid suits. uggg just thinking about scares the pooh out of me.

Well that is all I got for ya today. Sorry, this might have been a lame post.  But now you know a little bit more about me. I didn't have anything exciting to post about anyways. I am going to go sign up for the new gym tonight. I excited to start adding that to my schedule :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment