Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything. To be honest I don't have a lot to write about and I have a stupid cold/cough. I have not been sleeping like I would like to and I haven't been feeling that awesome. But life goes on and so does P90X and running. Last Friday I ran a little over 2 miles and then stopped for a while and then continued to run. So on my MapMyRun it shows that I ran.....
But after walking for a little bit (and feeling like a loser for not completing my 3 miles) I started to run again, but of course I had already hit the stop/end button on my phone.  So I probably ended up running darn close to 3  miles.  I was pretty disappointed that I couldn't run the 3 miles without stopping, but at least I got my butt outside and ran!! This is what I looked like at the end of my run.
Yeah I know, I look AWESOME!! NOT!! I felt like I was going to die.  My throat has been bugging me and I am guessing my nose was running like a water facet at this time too. I am telling you folks this cold is NO joke, but I am surviving it. That night we did not do P90X so I was even happier that I ran. Saturday we didn't do any P90x because we had house guests and wanted to enjoy our time with them, but Sunday night we were back to the grind of things. Speaking of Sunday, I was struggling.  I don't know if it was the cold or the beer that I drank the night before, but I felt horrible and P90X that night was a struggle. I am honestly thinking of giving up beer/wine/alcohol. WHAT?!?!?! Did I just say that?? Don't hold me to this folks, it just something I have been thinking about lately.  I LOVE ME SOME WINE!!! I also heart beer.  So this might be hard. But my body is tired and sluggish the day after a night of drinking.  I am not 21 any more and maybe I should stop prettending that I am ;) Oh crap who am I kidding, I can't give up alcohol.  But I may have to drink less, yeah that seems like a good compromise. But to be honest I am really hoping it is the cold that is causing me to feel bad.

I hope y'all are able to stay away from this cold that is going around. I honestly feel like laying my head on this keyboard and taking a two hour nap!! Have a good week, I will try to post tomorrow since it will be weigh in day.




No comments:

Post a Comment