Wednesday, March 5, 2014

cleanse

I Just wrote this HUGE post and just deleted it.  It got too long winded, you are welcome.

I started the cleanse yesterday, yes that is a Tuesday. For all you who have to start things on Monday will just have to get over.  Not starting on a Monday doesn't bother me one bit.

How is it going?? Well, pretty darn good so far. No complaints. Yesterday's meals were pretty boring because I didn't end up meal prepping, but I still ate with in my limits and felt good about NOT cheating.

How is it with NO coffee? Ummm okay. I like coffee just because it is hot and it is FREAKING cold here. Okay it is starting to warm up a little but you aren't going to see me in shorts any time soon. I like coffee because it warms me up and I'm almost always cold. So I miss that part of it, but other than that my Spark is doing just fine in the morning.

Why now? If I didn't do it now, then it wasn't going to happen. I just know this. I'm glad I did it.

What are you eating? Like I said yesterday was pretty boring, but here it is:
Breakfast: protein shake
Snack: almonds
Lunch: grilled chicken salad with salsa
snack: carrots
Dinner: scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and Ezekiel muffin (all with Siracha, yumm!)

So yeah nothing too exciting except for dinner, I love that meal. R had pancakes last night, so that was easy enough.

Today, I'm mixing it up a little bit more:
Breakfast: Protein shake
Snack: apple with Almond butter ( I forgot how much I love this snack)
Lunch: Tuna salad with celery
Snack: boiled eggs (I think, I can't remember what is in my lunch bag)
Supper: Spaghetti squash with organic spaghetti sauce and lean beef. I think I might have some asparagus too.

Why is eating better now and not 2 weeks ago? I. HAVE. NO. FREAKING. CLUE. LOL Ummm, I honestly think it is because I want to know if this works and I don't want to half ass it. I wish I could have turned a new leaf on my own, that is why I was so hesitant to get this cleanse in the first place.  If you eat clean you will lose weight, end of story. You don't need a cleanse to lose the weight, but it pushes you in the right direct and help aids you. Plus I want to get rid of some of my cravings for processed food and this should help with that.

What was your starting weight? 176.6 and I didn't take any measurements yet, I'm hoping to do that tonight.

Are you tired? Nope. I'm doing just fine.

Are you jealous of your husband because he is Vegas? Yes, Yes I am! Jed is there for work of course, but man oh man, I would love to feel the warmth of Vegas right now. Oh well, it will be 105 degrees here before I know it!

I will keep you updated on the cleanse. Feel free to ask me any questions you have. I know getting down to 169.99999999999 is probably not the best goal, but I REALLY freaking want to see the 160's again. I'm hoping this is going to help steer me in the right direction. Also, P90X and I have a date tonight. I haven't heard Tony in a while and I have a feeling that nothing has changed and I'm going to be cussing at him the whole time!!

No, I'm not giving up my gym membership, but with Jed being out of town doing P90X at home is easier than trying to find someone to watch R.  Yes, there are people who are willing, but that cuts into my time with him.  I don't think I will find someone willing to come to the house at 4:45a.m. or at 9:00 p.m. So P90X it is. Which is fine, I have been wanting to add that into the mix any ways. :)

Have a good week folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment