Monday, September 30, 2013

Update

Okay so I wrote this really long post on the tough mudder that I did a week ago, but the stupid post won't post. It takes too long to download and for some reason it won't post it. I am going to work on it and hopefully this week it will get posted.

This last weekend we celebrated R's 3rd birthday. It was a great time. We probably had around 30-40 people at our house and normally I get a little overwhelmed we have that many people over, but this year I just took it easy. Things didn't go as smoothly as I wanted them to, but oh well. No party I ever throw is going to be perfect, I think I am finally starting to understand that.

Of cour I used my other camera and don't have any pics for you. I will work on that as well.

This week goal is to get back at it. What does that mean? Well I need to what I eat and get back at the gym. I hurt my knee after or during the touch mudder and that meant I didn't go to the gym last week. I needed to give my knee a rest and cleaning the house was hard enough on it. There were times I had to make myself stop doing what I was doing because it hurt so bad. But yesterday it seemed to finally feel normal again. thank goodness, because if it wasn't better today I was going to call the doctor. So this morning I started off with a protein shake and that normally starts me off in the right direction.

I also have that stinking challenge that I have to keep thinking about too. I need to get my before pictures posted,I hate taking pictures of myself. So I have things to look forward to and I need to stay on track in October. Especially if I want to meet my goal of 20 pounds lost before 1/1/2014.

You folks have a fabulous day and I will work on my tough mudder post so it will finally download. Ugh technology, you drive me crazy sometimes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment