Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My review on cauliflower pizza

Day 2 of my challenge was MUCH better. I did get on the scale again and things are starting to look better, but I am not going to tell you what it says until next Monday. I will say this, I have been having 2 snacks in the afternoon and that seems to be helping and I am drinking more water which makes snacking on crappy things a lot easier to pass up.

I tried something new last night. Have you guys seen recipes like this on pinterest?

Well I gave it a try and this is how my looked like.

I added turkey pepperoni and to be honest that was the best part of this recipe. I DID NOT LIKE IT! I ate the little bit that was missing from this picture and that was all I could stomach. How you tried a similar recipe and did you have better luck than me?

I think I will try another recipe, but it might be a while before I give it a try again. I was pretty disappointed with this one and last night I was starving. I was up at 1:00 telling myself that I was not hungry and didn't need to eat anything. It was a rough night.

 

So then this morning I tried this

It is pretty good. I was nervous about heating up almond milk (I have never done that before) and I have to be honest, it is pretty tasty. It isn't as yummy as coffee with pumpkin creamer (which is something I really miss), but it is better than coffee with almond milk and stevia. It does have some sugar in it so I don't know how clean it really is, so I am sure it is something I will have when I am really craving something different.

In other news, I decided to sign up for a 60 day challenge. I am really enjoying the 7 day challenge so I thought a 60 day challenge is a good way to keep this going. It will start on the 23rd (Monday) which is a day after my 7 day challenge ends. If you are interested in doing this with me then you can sign up on Thread Eleven's Facebook page Here. It will cost you $20 and you are responsible for taking your own before and after pictures. Go take a look at it. At the end, people will vote and who ever gets the most votes win and they win some $$$$. I am not doing it for the money, I just need something to keep me accountable.

That is all I got for you y'all today. I will be back on Friday. Have a great hump day.

You aren't tired of that camel, are ya??? Lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment