Friday, September 6, 2013

Weigh in Friday

Well I just got on the scale and the magic number is 169.6. Not the worst number in the world, but it does mean that I have gained some weight since June/July.

On Wednesday I went back to one of my favorite classes at the gym and I am still sore today. It just goes to say that I am not doing as well as I was mid summer. Oh well, what can I do about it now other the. Get my butt in the gym more often. Today I think I will go to the gym and then tonight I have softball. But I also want to hit the gym sometime during the weekend, the weekend is my arch nemesis. During the weekend I eat worse than normal and I also don't exercise as much, but I am hoping during September I can break that habit!

This is what my running route looks like. These gravel roads are so much harder to run on than paved roads, but to be honest I LOVE my running route. It is quiet and so pretty, I find peace out there running.

I have also logged my food for the last 3 days and it is getting better. I usually do really good all day and then supper is usually not so great, but I am eating less dinner. Normally I would have seconds but lately I have not and I watch my portion sizes. I guess that is a move in the right direction, but I would like it to be better. Are you logging your food, does it help???

Also, what do you take for a snack on the run? My favorite snack is yogurt so that doesn't really work for a snack on the run. Do you use a protein bar or something that doesn't need to be refrigerator? When R and I go somewhere in the morning I have a hard time having a snack and by lunch i start to feel sick and I know it is because I NEED that mid morning snack. What works for you?

Well that is all I got for you this week. I will be back on Monday, I might actually get 3 posts next week. WHOA!!!! Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Lol have a good weekend folks!

This is R's favorite buddy at the library. A wooden dog sculpture! He is such a goofball!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment