Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So What Wednesdays

So What Wednesday


I am totally doing this today.  I have seen other people do So What Wednesdays and today just feels like the day to join in. This is a link up with Shannon at Life after I dew

So What! If I quit the 30 Day Shred challenge. I did one day of it and it wasn't for me.  There was a lot of jumping and from what happened with P90X, I have learned that jumping is not a good thing for my body.  Shortly after doing the 30 day shred I could feel pain in my shins, so yep, I am done with the 30 day shred. Good bye! 

So What! If I am behind on my 60 miles in 60 days. I will make up for it this weekend. Boom, take that.
 
This is what I will have to do this weekend to get caught up!! LOL 

So What! If I didn't make it to the gym yesterday and I had bread for dinner last night. It is what it is and I'm moving on. 

So What! If my kid isn't potty trained yet. I still love him and he will get it when he freaking gets it. 

So What! If I am not pregnant yet. I will, one day. And if one more person asks me, if we are going to have another one with a weird smirk on their face I am going to fly off the handle. It is our decision if we have another child or not. So butt out. (sorry to get a little grumpy on this, but if I have to say "yes we are currently trying, it just isn't happening ONE MORE time, I will probably explode.) 

So What! If I really want to run in a half marathon in November, but I'm too scared to register. It will probably happen soon, I just need to get the balls to register. 

So What! If I want to sell one of our cars so we can buy a jeep. I miss our jeep and I wish I would have never told Jed to sell it. Yeah yeah, I might have been wrong ONCE in my life. ;) 

So What! If I have an eye appointment and I some what considered cancelling it so I can go get my nails done and relax over my lunch break. (Btw - I won't cancel, but it was a nice thought)


Whewwwwww, I feel better. How about you?? LOL What is your "So what!" this week??? 

I can totally see R saying this to his friends!! LOL ;)

Yeah this sounds about right. 

Have a good week folks!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!!!! I love this! Good for you! BAM!! ta(ke that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ba ha ha I love these! The Mexican water e card made me lol!! We have the same freakin thing about having another baby and its soo frustrating! Especially from the people who know we struggled with infertility and how hard that was!! I feelya on potty training too, Lincoln's not even two and people keep asking me and it drives me bananas!!! Whoop whoop for the half!!

    ReplyDelete