Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Resolution Update

Oh boy, I have not done well with my 3 posts a week. Oh well. Life has been a little hectic and the blog gets left behind when I start to get overwhelmed. 

ANYWAYS........ 

How are your 2014 resolutions coming along??? Good, bad, ugly??? I hope not ugly!! 

Mine are okayish (I know that isn't a word, don't freak out on me). 

I am FINALLY starting to eat better, not great but better. I am easing into the whole eating better. Not a huge fan of healthy frozen food. But they are easy to bring in the morning for lunch and they are better than eating a double cheese burger from McDonalds. So that is what I am having today 

It will do for today. 

As for running and prepping for the half marathon I am doing okayish. I need to be up to 3 miles by next week, and I might be there. Wish me luck. I really hate to run a treadmill but I have no other choice right now. Hopefully this weekend I can run outside :) 

I did get a good calorie burn the other day 

Sorry for the crappy pic. It was dark out and this is the best I could do!! 

Tonight I will head back to the gym and run and hopefully get some weight lifting done too. 

Next week I am hoping to get back to the gym in the morning. I have been having the hardest time falling asleep at night and if I get less than 6 1/2 hours of sleep then this girl CANNOT wake up before 6:00 am. So I am hoping I get on a better schedule next week. 

What is new with you folks?? 

Hope you are having a great week. 

I did bail out on exercising last night so I could watch this 

Yeah we won!! Go K-state!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment