Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Whole30 update: day 3

Oh Man, yesterday was booger. I'm glad that one is in the books. I did really good, but man was I grumpy. It is also that time of the month so I really don't think it had to do with my food, more like my hormones. But I will say this, I am pretty darn proud of myself because normally I would have had a glass or two of wine.  That thought never really crossed my mind last night. SO YAY to me.  I know, small step but hey it is step.

Today so far has been completely different.  I feel pretty darn amazing!!! (note to self, re-read this when things get rough). On day 2 and 3 they say you may wake up feeling like you are hung over.  I have NOT had this happen yet. It is your body's way of detoxing the sugar and other crap.  I am pretty thankful to not have this happen. Here is what I should feel like the next few days:


I feel like day 4-5 is what I was experiencing last night, but like I said I think it was more hormones than anything because I wasn't mad because I couldn't eat the stuff R and Jed were having.  It was more annoying because everything seemed so darn hectic. I couldn't concentrate on one thing at a time, instead I was needed in about 4 places at once.  I hate when that happens. BTW - I had spaghetti but instead of noodles I had spaghetti squash.  If you are interested in doing a Whole30 remember to get sugar free spaghetti sauce if you aren't making it yourself. It was actually really good, I couldn't tell the difference to be honest. Jed didn't even notice that I changed the sauce, so I would say that is a win. 

Another win for me is, Wait for it..................................................

I had straight black coffee!!! SHUT UP!?!?!?!

Yep, that is right.  I can drink my coffee without creamer, milk, sugar, etc. It isn't the most AWESOME thing in the world, but it is okay.  So I'm pretty happy with that. 

So there is my update. I hope everyone is having an excellent Wednesday.  If you aren't, then cheer up because for those folks in KS our weather is getting ready to warm up!!! YAY!!

Adios muchachos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment