Monday, August 26, 2013

I'm back!!!

Okay so we survived our vacation in Colorado. We had a great time. This was our first vacation with R and I will say if I had to do it again, I might choose something else to do. But over all he did pretty good and had a good time. He is an EXCELLENT rider. Ohhhhh what did we do on vacation? We went to Colorado and we took our side by side(RZR) to do some trail riding.

It was beautiful out there. If you get a chance to go out there, DO IT!!! Also if you have a RZR don't be afraid to take it on the trails; we took ours on the 4th hardest trail in Colorado and it made it up like a champ!

Since we got back I have been trying to adjust to being at home with R. I am not going to lie, it was a little difficult. We are working on potty training and that can be incredibly frustrating. I am trying my hardest to be patient, but whhhhhooooooaaaaaa, he can really make that difficult. He is also go through a big bossy phase and that is about to drive anyone crazy. I try to keep in mind that his world is completely different too and I don't think going on vacation helped either. So this week I am really focusing on getting OUR schedule on a routine.

With all of this said, I have NOT been to the gym in 2-3 weeks. And I have been dreading it because I know I am so out of shape now. So yesterday I got the itch to go run and this is how it turned out.

 

Well that was a wake up call. That last mile I really struggled. So not only am I getting R's schedule back on track, I am getting mine back on track. It did feel good to run, but I need to get more focused. So with that said, R and I are going to gym this afternoon!

Food update:

Today I added bananas to my oatmeal and it was surprisingly good!

 

I also started putting slim fast in my coffee. It is a little different, but it is growing on me. So now my coffee has better stuff in it.

Is there anything new you are doing? Do you have any good food swaps?

Also here are some random pics!!

 

R destroying his pizza. He refused to let me cut it and ate it like mommy and daddy does :)

Daddy and R in front of a tumbling mine in Colorado. You are only going to see this mine if you can make it up the trail!

We stopped at some sand dunes in Syracuse, KS and found a little friend!!!

 

My favorite pic. Thank aunt Jeannine for capturing this moment!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment