Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Favorite things swap

In July I signed up to do a "favorite things swap" from life is Sweet and I was paired up with Alejandra at Munchkins and Military. I am so glad that I did because Alejandra is so stinking nice and sweet. She is a stay at home mom to 2 daughters, but the great thing about these swaps is that you get to know the person behind the blog.  Alejandra always seemed excited to get my e-mails and was super sweet when my gift took SOOOOO much longer than it was suppose to.  THANK YOU USPS. ugh. This is the second time this year that I have had issues with USPS taking too long.  And when I say too long, I mean a ridiculously long time.  My first issue was when I ordered a tank top and it took a MONTH to get here.  Alejandra's gift took almost 2 weeks from the time it was sent.  That is ridiculous. ANEEEE WAYSSSSS.

This is what I got from Alejandra
I will say that I love the BB cream, I use that every day. And R LOVES fruit snacks so that was a win in our household. And the frame, I think I am going to use chalk board paint on the glass and put it in my bedroom. I am not sure yet, but there are some good possibilities. I love the lobster key chain because it has a bottle opener in, SCORE!! She got to know me SOOO well. LOL Now those poppy seeds may have to wait a while and lets hope my green thumb improves because my garden right now is super weedy. And that hat, well R won't wear it :(   I am not sure why, but he has decided he just wants to wear his baseball caps.

I am totally so late on posting this and linking up with the rest of the girls, but I guess better late than never.  If you get a chance go check out these girls' blogs.  They are NOT fitness blogs, but I really like both of their blogs. Alejandra's is nice if you have toddler age children and like new recipes, ALSO I really like her pinterest posts, she pins some awesome stuff. And Jenna @ life is sweet is a "girl next door" friendly. She is always doing some fun and LOVES baseball. Go and stop by their blog!!

That is all from me.  I will see y'all tomorrow. If you live in KS, good luck with this humidity, it is stupid muggy out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment