Friday, January 25, 2013

THANK YOU

I just want to take a second to say Thank you to everyone who commented yesterday either on Facebook or on my blog directly. I am really hoping this is a step in the right direction. I decided this morning that since I started this "project" yesterday, that I would share my losses and gains on each Wednesday.  So yes, that means I will step on the scale each Wednesday and report to you how I have been doing.

I also want to say thank you to all the people who have given me suggestions, I have already started some of them.  I download "myfitnesspal" app yesterday and I added EVERYTHING that I ate. I did pretty good, I only went over my suggested calorie intake by 31 calories. Pretty good for me. I also visited www.skinnytaste.com for some yummy recipes. I will be making one tomorrow in a crock pot, I will let you know how it turns out.  If I'm really good I will take a picture and upload it.

Another goal for this weekend is to take some pictures and post them. I really want to have a starting point picture. It can't get any worse than posting my weight, right?? Well yeah it can, but believe me people, I won't be posting any disgusting pictures. I will probably be wearing a pair of gym shorts and tank top, something that I can see my figure in, but nothing too revealing. Nothing like biggest loser style.  I always feel sorry for those girls who have to stand up there in spandex and a sports bra. Gross, not my style folks. I am not going to let is ALL hang out there.

I may not share every day, but I will do my best to post something every other day.  Yesterday we did NOT do P90X, we all decided we needed a rest.  I was exhausted and my husband was more tired than I was since he had to drill holes and work out in the cold all day for work. No need to push him to excercise he got his in. Our other friend that is joining us agreed to not work out as well because he had just received a shot in his back and was still sore from that. OUCH, that shot did not sound fun so I wasn't going to push him either.  He needed another day to rest.  So what did I do last night? I cleaned my kitchen, play room, and living room.  Fun!! Well it wasn't exactly fun, but I did feel better after doing it.  I burned some calories and my house didn't look like it was taken over by zombies. Speaking of zombies is everyone ready for The Walking Dead to start back up? It will be airing on Feb. 10th and I can't wait. It is probably my favorite TV show.  I don't have a lot of shows that I watch any more, but that is one I can't give up. But enough of zombies, what I was trying to tell you all is that I wasn't just sitting on my butt all night.  Since we took a night off from P90X I didn't think I should sit on my butt the whole time  and my house needed to be cleaned so that was a no brainer!

Once again I want to say thank you for all the support I have received so far.  Being this open was NOT easy for me, but I think I needed to come out of my shell for my own good. Also if I can help other people along the way then I know I am doing the right thing.

Take care of yourself and I will check in again this weekend. Until then, go do something fun, it is Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment