Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My stellar day!

I hope your day is going as well as mine has. Why is my day so awesome? Well let me break it down for you. 

1. I got my butt up to make it to the gym for my 4 mile run 

2. I didn't have to bundle up like an Eskimo before I got to the gym. A jacket was all I needed. Score! 
3. I ran on that stinking treadmill and it didn't kill me. Double score. 

4.  I remembered to drink my spark on the way to the gym so I had awesome energy at the gym. 
5. Got home at a decent time and got everyone ready for the day (I mostly have to wake Jed up, he doesn't require too much assistance) 
6. Jed and I switched cars today and in the console I found my old iPod, plugged that sucker and it played all the right songs. Some olds ones that I had forgotten about, this really got me pumped  for the day!! So yeah I was that girl wailing in her car like no one could see me. I didn't care! 
7. Work has been going pretty smoothly. 
8.  It was nice enough for us to go to the park after work 
Isn't he adorable??? 

9. Then I had a dinner date with this handsome boy! 


And when I asked him if he wanted fries or apples he said apples! I might be doing something right. He was actually pretty well mannered too and he ate the ham in his sandwich and not just the bun. The kid loves bread! He might take after his momma a little. :) 

All in all it was a pretty perfect day. I can't complain so I won't. I hope tomorrow goes as smoothly and the next day and day after that. If this is how my life went ever day, I would have nothing to ever complain about. 

Also, I ran 5 miles this weekend and I am still here to tell the story! It was a great JOG! It was slow but I got the job done! And after that run, I realized that I CAN freaking train for this half marathon and I CAN run 13.1 miles. It may not be pretty but I will get there. 


Got to go my fading lunch hour is coming to an end :( but I am hoping to have another post this week. 

****also as a side not I didn't complete my 4 miles. I got to about 3.6 and I called it quits. Even though the treadmill didn't kill me, we are still NOT friends. It was all I could to run those 3.6 miles and not go insane. I just don't like the treadmill. I probably never will. 

***** this post was half written over lunch and then continued before I went to bed. For some reason it wouldn't load at lunch time. I guess it knew I had a terrific half of a day left to blog about :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment